2017/2018 Indoor Season
There are 3 parts to complete registration:
1)Online registration will start on July 15 via EMSANORTH.COM/REGISTER
2) Payment in Full (Fees available at EMSA NORTH registration page)
3) Community registration (where you provide proof of EFCL Membership, and sign up for your volunteer commitment) at Highlands Hall on the following dates:
August 26 – 12-130 PM
August 31 – 7-8 PM
Registration Events will take place at Highlands Hall – 6112 – 113 Ave
Please be aware of the following information:
- Please note that the Highlands Community Registration Process is For Highlands Community Members Only. If you want to play for Highlands but live in another community, please register in your home community on the EMSANORTH.COM/REGISTER site and request a transfer online to Highlands.
- Please note that registrations are considered on a 1st come, 1st served basis. Any age group or team where there are less than 2/3 of a team filled OR no willing coach volunteers will result in players being transferred to neighboring community soccer programs.
- Full Refunds Available until September 15/17. 50% Refund between September 15 /17. and 1st game of season. No refunds after the 1st game of the season.
Here is some general information as to how registration works:
* NOTE FOR COMMUNITY PLAY: THE REGISTRATION PROCESS IS STILL NOT FINALIZED UNTIL YOU HAVE ATTENDED A COMMUNITY REGISTRATION SESSION
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE REGISTRATION SESSION:
- A copy of your 2017-2018 Community League Membership is required (this can be purchased at registration if you do not have one).
- Player’s legal proof of age (if you are a new player in the community)
- Proof of address.
- Registration fees payable by cash or cheque or proof of online payment.
- A $100 refundable Volunteer Deposit Cheque.
Each household is required to volunteer as part of their child(ren)’s registration for soccer. You will be able to volunteer in a number of ways:
- As a coach/assistant coach/manager – (credit will be given towards your child’s registration)
- Working doing fall cleanup/snow cleanup at Highlands Hall (2 hour shift)
- Working at Highlands Hall doing basic maintenance (cleaning, organizing, etc.)
- Working at the EMSA North Office for a 4 hour shift (dates/times TBA)
- Field Marshalling at the EMSA North Soccer Tournament, Cities or Provincial Championships (up to 4 hour shift).
You will have the option to sign up for your volunteer commitment at either one of the 2 Community Registration Sessions . You will be required to pay the volunteer deposit at the Community Registration either way.
If you have any questions please contact the Soccer Director at email@example.com